This is the model that started it all. After designing the RAT-3 for Ontario Knife Company, it was the first design we brought over when ESEE Knives (Formerly RAT Cutlery) was formed. The ESEE-3 is still a favorite among law enforcement and military teams due to its light weight, thin profile and various sheath options.
The ESEE-3 is a premium, high-performance law enforcement and special operations sheath knife. It is a no-nonsense knife that you can stake your life on when it comes to performance and durability. The reason? Because the people behind this knife developed it by experience and practical application… not theory. Whether you are in law enforcement, the military or an outdoors-man, this knife will soon become your best friend as you experience its superb form and function.
The drop point blade design lends itself very well to a variety of tasks including field dressing and preparation of small, medium and some large-sized game animals.
The ESEE-3 Tactical Knife has been tested and recommended by the members of the National Tactical Officers Association. The overall score was a 4.77 out of a possible 5.
Features a plain edge & glass breaker pommel.
- Overall Length: 8.31″ (Standard Model)
- Overall Length: 8.19″ (Modified Pommel)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.38″
- Overall Blade Length: 3.88″
- Maximum Thickness: .125″
- 1095 High Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc.
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (Knife Only)
- Weight: 9.3 Ounces (Knife w/ Sheath)
- Finish: Uncoated & Powder Coated
- Handles: Micarta & G10
- Sheath: Molded w/ Clip Plate (Color depends on model)
- MOLLE Backs Available
- Made in the U.S.A.