THE T8 IS A MULTI-TERRAIN TACTICAL BOOT FOR UNSURPASSED COMFORT AND PROTECTION EVEN UNDER A HEAVY LOAD AND IN DEMANDING FIELD CONDITIONS ACROSS VARIED TERRAIN FROM MUD-SOAKED TRAILS TO ARID DESERT SANDS, STEEP SLOPES AND SHEER ROCK FACE.
The Garmont Tactical T8 boot features a Vibram® sole for maximum traction, stability, and shock reduction in nearly all environments or surfaces. The durable upper construction offers excellent breathability and ventilation and the quick-drying materials are suitable to an amphibious environment or extremely wet climate. The zero optical refraction hardware and ball bearing hardware at the instep perform flawlessly in all operating environments be it ground or airborne.
UPPER: 1.6 mm suede leather 250g. 600D nylon Polyester webbing Metallic eyelets, closed hooks and ball bearing hardware at instep Texon and canvas reinforcements
- Full grain leather / 1200 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- YKK side-zipper in durable Vislon pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Perforated PU collar for fit and breathability
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability