The Platatac Spur MSM 24 Day Pack is the larger of the two Spur MSM packs and boasts most of the same features as well as a larger carrying capacity. It features two zippered admin pockets on the front panel, two internal mesh zippered pockets. Main difference between the 12 and the 24 is the ability to Velcro in the dedicated MSM panels or pouches (available separately) making it very versatile for various roles.
A vertical zippered access area at the rear allows the storage of a laptop, and the bottom of the pack is padded to protect your gear when setting the pack down.
The MSM 24 opens flat making it easier to ID, pack and organise your gear. The padded shoulder straps are comfortable and adjustable for length, and feature a removable sternum strap. The MSM 24 features external lightweight laser cut Ultracomp PALS areas allowing for the addition of compatible pouches where required.
The MSM 24 is the perfect size for an overnight pack, grab bag or with the addition of pouches capable of being a multi-day bag.
- Clamshell style opening
- Laser cut ultracomp PALS fields on the front flap and sides
- Front 6 columns
- Sides 3 Columns
- Reinforced carry/hang handle
- Internal Velcro loop field to attach organiser panels/pouches (sold separately)
- Multiple Pockets
- 2 Internal mesh pockets on the front flap
- 1 External horizontal go to pocket
- 1 External vertical admin pocket
- Rear padded laptop sleeve
- Heat shrink tubing on all external para cord pulls
- Internal hydration hanger and port at top of pack
- 290mm x 100mm Velcro loop field to attach patches
Weight, Fabrics & Dimensions
- Weight – 1.2Kgs
- Internal Dimensions – 440mm (H) x 290mm (W) x 160mm (D)
- Ultracomp fabric
- 500D Cordura Nylon
- YKK zips
- ITW Nexus hardware