Proudly offering all the features and benefits that define a Spyderco knife in a budget-friendly package, the Tenacious has long been the centerpiece of our Value Folder line. The Tenacious Lightweight raised the bar even further, replacing the original G-10 scales with injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) that reduced the knife weight by almost 12 percent and adds the extreme grip security of the Spyderco Bi-Directional Texture pattern.
ABOUT THE ITEM :
- GAME CHANGER – Being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. It’s being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL – The 3.39″ 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is coated in a non-reflective black coating and ground-flat from the spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting.
- A SECURE GRIP – It has a black G-10 laminate handle, ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind.
- EASY-TO-USE – The blade’s shape coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping allows you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence ready for work
- POCKET-FRIENDLY – The Tenacious includes a Walker LinerLock and a 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carrying and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 1 x 1 inches; 4 Ounces|