CONDITION MAY VARY, PLEASE SPECIFY IF PICTURES OF CONDITION ARE REQUIRED. CONTACT: email@example.com
There are almost unlimited uses for a storage can, and a search online will give you 1001+ ideas. We have highlighted a few here:
- Wood Stove: Use an storage can as a stove. Drill ten 13mm diameter holes along both sides 20mm above the bottom of the can and a 40mm diameter hole in one end to feed in the fuel and ten 5mm diameter holes along the top to put the skewers through to form the grill.
- storage: The obvious choice
- Humidor: Keep those cigars in top condition
- Toolbox: Get a few different cans for varied tool kits, they stack well.
- First aid box
- Geocache containers
- Motorcycle/bicycle saddle bags
.30 storage Tin:
- Dimensions: 26cm x 16cm x 9cm