British/Australian Infantry Officer’s Sword (1897 Pattern)
British Infantry and Royal Marines Corps – Officers sword (1897 pattern) in accordance with the British MOD specifications.
Art. No. 1461-MOD.
In November 2005, WKC purchased the majority of the Wilkinson Sword Ltd. production in London. Amongst machines, equipment and parts, we also acquired the tools for the British Infantry and Corps & Royal Marines Officers Sword which Wilkinson delivered exclusively to the MOD
Nato Stock No.: 8465-99-973-6877.
- Pierced guard bearing the Royal cipher EIIR, hand-polished.
- The grip-backing is made of solid brass and fixed to the blade tongue with a ball screw
- Covered with genuine shark skin, wrapped with 3 silver wires.
Forged stainless steel blade.
The blade is hardened and tempered to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell.
Dimensions of the blade: ca. 825 mm x 6.5 x 25 mm.
Depending on the Regiment or Corps, we offer the following etching patterns:
- British Infantry and Corps & Royal Marines Officers
- Royal Signals
- Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Royal Engineers
- Army Air Corps
- Duke of Lancaster Regiment,
- Royal Marines
- Army Medical Corps
- Merchant Corps
- Royal Anglian Regiment
- Royal Welsh Regiment
- Royal Tank Regiment
- Yorkshire Regiment
- Royal Regiment of Fusiliers
- Parachute Regiment
- Intelligence Corps
- Princess of Wales Royal Regiment
- Royal Irish Regiment
- Adjutant Generals Corps
- Royal Military Police
The acid-etch is so deep, that one can feel it with a fingernail.
ENGRAVING AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer must be 18 years of age
- Brown Leather Scabbard: Nato Stock No. : 8465-99-127-9993.
- Art. No. F1460-Naht
Included Accessories: Protective cloth bag.