Royal Navy Officer Sword
This quality arm is the ceremonial version of British Royal Navy Commissioned Officer sword and scabbard. It is crafted in accordance with the British MOD specifications UK/SC/6206 Issue 1 as well as Australian MOD specifications.
In November 2005, WKC purchased the toolings of Wilkinson Sword Ltd. for production of various ceremonial swords.
Officer Sword: Nato Stock No.: 8465-99-869-0393.
Scabbard: Nato Stock No. : 8465-99-963-1527.
- Forged stainless steel blade with one groove on each side. It is hardened to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell, then well-tempered and hand-polished
- The manual acid etch is so deep, that one can feel it with a fingernail. Dimension of the blade is ca. 795 mm long.
- Embossed brass guard with anchor and crown, hand-polished, 24-carats gold-plated .
- Handle is covered with genuine sting-ray skin, wrapped with three goldplated wires.
- Real rawhide leather scabbard, hand-sewn with 24-carats gold-plated brass mountings with 2 attachment rings.
- Included Accessories:
- Protective cloth bag.
Customer must be 18 years of age