Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF.
As an extra visual touch, ZT has added two emerald-green anodized-aluminum tube spacers that are especially eye-catching, standing out against the black handle. The 0450CF takes advantage of ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system to enable smooth, easy opening for either left- or right-handed users. A left/right reversible pocketclip rounds out the 0452CF’s basic feature set.
While it’s a smaller, more gentlemanly knife, the 0450CF proudly lives up to the overbuilt standards for which ZT is well known.
- Made in the USA
- Lanyard hole
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM S35VN, DLC coating
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.45 oz. (68 g)