Royal Australian Artillery Officer Sword
Our Royal Artillery Sword is crafted in accordance with the Australian MOD specifications.
In November 2005, WKC purchased the toolings of Wilkinson Sword Ltd. for production of various ceremonial swords incl. the Royal Artillery sword and scabbard.
- Blade: A forged stainless steel blade, hammered to the correct curvature. It is hardened to ca 48-52° HRC Rockwell, then well-tempered and hand-polished. Both sides are etched with the Royal Australian Artillery design. The acid-etching is so deep, that one can feel it with a fingernail. Dimension of the blade is ca. 870 x 25 x 6 mm.
- Guard: Solid brass, hand-polished, nickelplated.
- Grip: Handle is covered with genuine stingray skin, wrapped with 3 silver-plated wires.
- Scabbard: Real brown calf leather scabbard with 2 attachment rings.
- Included Accessories: Protective cloth bag.
ENGRAVING AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com
Customer must be 18 years of age